When saving, (playing standalone, all other players AI), data appears to be
lost.
Latest time government type reverted to Despotism from Monarchy
OS Windows Vista Home Basic

If there is any way to log what the system is doing, please advise - it appears
to be some sort of timing problem when the "Game Save" option does not wait for
processing to finish.

Is there a way to advise the server to wait until all commands have been
processed, then save.
For your information, I was saving at high frequency during this error problem
to go back & find out what I (& the AI) were doing - I am used to the
commercial game which does not work on Vista.

What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT
When saving, (playing standalone, all other players AI), data appears to be lost.
Latest time government type reverted to Despotism from Monarchy
OS Windows Vista Home Basic

If there is any way to log what the system is doing, please advise - it appears to be some sort of timing problem when the "Game Save" option does not wait for processing to finish.

Is there a way to advise the server to wait until all commands have been processed, then save.
For your information, I was saving at high frequency during this error problem to go back & find out what I (& the AI) were doing - I am used to the commercial game which does not work on Vista.

Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?