Christian Knoke wrote:
> - click on AI player, RMB menu "remove player":

I had no idea there was a RMB option here....  Undocumented?  Shouldn't
that be LMB?  It's a command, not "information".

> | chris: 'remove "AI30"'
> | /remove: Player name prefix '"AI30"' is ambiguous.
>
>   - the error message is wrong, '"AI30"' isn't ambiguous, it just doesn't
>     exist

Definitely a minor bug, easy to fix.

>   - the GUI sends the wrong command to the server, the name shouldn't be
>     '"AI30"' but 'AI30' (without quotes).

Definitely a bug.

> - enter on GUI-console:
>
> | chris: 'remove AI30'
> | AI30 has been removed from the game.
> | /remove: Removed player AI30 from the game.
> | AI30 has been added as easy level AI-controlled player.
>
> The AI player is removed and auto-readded immediately.
> Instead, aifill should be reduced by 1.

The best way would be to aifill 29.  Perhaps you mean there should be
special code to detect that it's the last player and decrement aifill?

I disagree.  Need better documentation for /remove, instead.

> - When I "pick nation", 3 (not 1) AI players are removed from the game. No
>   nation is picked, though:
>
>     We have control of the server (command access level hack)
>     chris: 'set aifill 28'
>     AI30 has been removed from the game.
>     AI29 has been removed from the game.
>     Option: aifill has been set to 28.
>     AI28 has been removed from the game.
>     /take: chris now controls chris (Human, Alive)

Definitely a bug.

> - When I set aifill to 30, after this, 2 AI players are added, and I have a
>   game with 29 AIs and me (CORRECT):
>
>     chris: 'set aifill 30'
>     AI28 has been added as easy level AI-controlled player.
>     AI29 has been added as easy level AI-controlled player.
>     Option: aifill has been set to 30.

Good.

> - The AI player names start with "1", the team names with "0" (not nice).

Yeah.  Everybody hates the team names starting with 0.  [See (PR#39972)
i18n team number problems]

For 2.2, how about changing back to 1?  And require commands to use a name
instead of number.