On 26/01/2008, Joan Creus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have noticed lately that, for failed attacks, the usual message "Your
> attacking whatever failed against the %s %s" doesn't appear. I don't see
> why, because it even happens in squares that have other units (who should be
> able to see the fight and "report" to the supreme leader).

 Have you checked that you have correct message display settings for
this event ("Attack Failed")? I think that I had to fix it myself at
some point.

 One possibility is that between 2.0 and 2.1 new events were added in
the middle of the array instead of the end. This would cause
incompatibility between settings saved by older clients and new
clients.
 Only couple of months back I added comment to events.h how to add new
events properly.

 - ML