I've noticed that, in the last remodelation of helpdata.c, for trunk and 2.2,
three strings which contained "50%%" have been changed to "50%". But two of
them are still flagged as c-format, and msgfmt doesn't like them ("The
format specifications of argument 1 in msgid and msgstr are not the same",
and "msgstr is not a valid conversion specifier").

The problematic strings are:
"* May be disbanded in a city to recover 50% of the production cost.\n"
"* May fortify, granting a 50% defensive bonus.\n"

How do you remove the c-format?

Joan