On 27/01/2008, Jason Dorje Short <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> mystrerror is included in support.c.  Two places don't use this but
> access strerror directly.  This patch fixes it (for 2.1).

 That broke compilation.
 mystrerror() takes no arguments, but just uses errno  directly. I'll
fix compilation ASAP.

 I'd vote for changing mystrerror() to take error number as argument,
so it is possibly for caller to store errno and postpone mystrerror()
call without risking errno overwrite. All this in a fashion compatible
with Windows version of mystrerror(), of course.

 - ML