2008/2/3, Christian Knoke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> This is in there since some time of 2.1. Something has been changed
> intendedly, I don't remember what it was.
>
> I have noticed this earlier and complained about. It is impossible
> now to grow large empires (with happiness), and it may be very hard to
> at least manage them.

It is indeed more challenging. By now, I am doing fine against the "hard"
IAs with 80 cities in democracy. I always build ports when I can, and lots
of Markets and trade routes. Michelangelo's and J.S. Bach's are essential,
of course. I could probably win soon by building the spaceship, but I'll try
to take over all the cities and see whether I can prevent revolutions.

Joan