Christian Knoke wrote on Feb 05, 05:40 (-0800):

> Load savegame. Start game. Conquer Leiden and Hoorn, witk battle ships, and
> tanks. Note, before you conquer Hoorn, the city size is 2, but Hoorn will be
> destroyed after you enter it. Press space on any other unit. Turn done.

On continuation of this game, I have several cities found, that didn't show
up there real size before I conquered them. Sometime too big, sometimes too
small. I even have a city of size 1, which isn't displayed on the map at
all, but listed and accessible from city report. Tell me if you need some
savegames for that, I will see then what's reproducible, and what is not.

Christian