Hi,

I've experienced repetitive crashes upon choosing hurry production at random
intervals.  I play on a Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.11 with the Freeciv 2.1.2 sdl.  I've
also installed darwin 1.5 macport to resolve a previous load problem.

Something I noted when doing a system scan were command inconsistencies that
have been copied and attached along with the most current save that experienced
a crash.  I also monitored my video memory to see if  a surge of required
memory or lack of sufficient memory may have been the cause.  However, when the
crash did come from a "hurry production" command it had sufficient memory with
only about 60% being in use at the time.

In regard to the inconsistencies of programming noticed by the computer, can I
allow it to automatically correct those commands without causing fatal
communication problem with either the game or the shell?

Thanks for your ear and the gaming,
LURCH