Hi,

My Name is Felipe Lopez and I'm currently studying MCS (Master in Comp. Science
in PUPR.edu) as one of the courses is Software Architecture we have to perform
a reverse engineering, and I choose FreeCiv because is a Great Game.

I'm asking if any of you could provide source code documentation and compare it
to the UML that I just ran using Visual Paradigm Enterprices (Try out).  I
would really appreciate, and if I found something that doesn't match with the
paper I will let you know.

Thanks,
Felipe