 S2_1:
 I loaded mongols-modpack to server, but when game started it was
using default rulesets.

 ---

 Just like 2.1 concentrated on visual improvements, 2.2 is supposed to
concentrate on modpack support. Key features of the 2.2 are the editor
and improved scripting; editor more than scripting. Keep that in mind
when testing your patches, even if they are not directly related to
editor or scripting.
 Currently attempt to load scenario or modpack to S2_2 instantly
crashes game. This makes development of those key features impossible
at the moment.
 Our release cycle has taken far too long for several major releases
already. Please take also the release cycle in to consideration in
what you do.

 - ML