> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mer. Avr. 09 09:31:58 2008]:
>
> On 09/04/2008, Pepeto _  wrote:
> >
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mar. Avr. 08 20:14:47 2008]:
> >

> >  > On 12/10/2007, Pepeto _  wrote:
> >  > >  First step: clean up in stdinhand. /aitoggle, /remove,
/cmdlevel and
> >  > >  /cut support the arguments between quote marks.
> >  >
> >  >  I believe this is redundant after #40196 patch. #40196 fixes
lowlevel
> >  > quoted string handling, this one adds higher level handling.
> >
> > Actually not, because the problems are more numerous. The client also
> >  sends wrong command names (e.g. /cut instead of /cmdlevel ctrl).
Also it
> >  sends player names instead of connection names (e.g. /cmdlevel).
>
>  Please note that I were talking about stdinhand.diff only. I
> understood that these problems are not solved in it, but in your other
> patches.

Sorry, I didn't notice you were talking only about the stdinhand.diff patch.

> >  Moreover, the quote stuff is used by get_player_by_name_prefix()
and not
> >  by get_connection_by_name_prefix(), so connection usernames cannot be
> >  handled between quotes.
>
>  True. get_connection_by_name_prefix() uses wrong callback. This
> should be trivial to fix as part of #40196.

As you said, it's not as good as tokenize the command lines. So, would
your patch for #40196 will be a temporary change or be a long stable way?

I really think that too many fix in this project have been done
partially (fixing a mask over the real problems). Maybe time is to
redesign some things entirely, what began to do Mr Simpson.