2008/4/15, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 10/04/2008, Ulrik Sverdrup wrote:
>  >
>  >  Can someone test this? I can't find any other case than the global
>  >  worklist editor where pcity is NULL.
>

>  I don't think pcity can be NULL in any other case. Checking against
>  such case is still good thing to do.
>   I tested latest version. Seems ok to me.
>   I'll commit some fixes to S2_1 tomorrow and then hopefully freeze it
>  (S2_1 code part) for 2.1.4 testing. You can commit this one now, or
>  wait after 2.1.4)
>

>   - ML

Hello

I don't really have time to commit this week, I'm not at home. I
haven't yet set up a 2.2 tree for building and committing. I'll have
that working by next week.

I'm assuming this one is too late for 2.1.4 now, but if that's not the
case you could commit the patch in just S2_1 for me if you wanted.

Regards
Ulrik