Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> On 4/27/08, John Keller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> [...]
>>

>>  I'd be interested in people's reactions to these patches. Hopefully they
>>  (or something like them) could eventually make their way into Freeciv.
>>
>>  - John
>>

> Just one quick comment: You're working with 2.1, aren't you? The menu
> layout has changed somewhat in 2.2 and I think you'd be interesting in
> taking a look.
>
> Best,
>  ~Daniel

Yup! Already there. :-) I actually based this patch on trunk. I've been
following both trunk and the latest development version (so right now,
2.2) for the past couple of years, playing full games in them when time
allows.

My patches were based on my experiences since the 1.x days, but my
comments in my email were more specifically referring to trunk and 2.2.

Cheers,

- John