Hi Björn,

Thanks for the flags.

Unfortunately, there is a technical issue with the flag files. I see that
they consist of the raster image
"Flag_Kurfuerstentum-Sachsen_bis_1806.jpg" wrapped in svg. This kind of
defeats the purpose of using svg in the first place, since we lose the
flexibily of vector graphics. How about drawing a pure svg image, maybe
simplifying the flag to black on yellow without the emblem?

Best,
  ~Daniel