2008/6/15 Madeline Book:
> If the goal is to make the names more intuitive from the
> point of view of an English speaker, then in my opinion
> "HAS_PREREQS" (or maybe even "HAVE" to implicitly
> indicate that it is I/you/we the player that has the pre-
> requisites) would be a little clearer than just "PREREQS".

 In some cases it refers to his tech, sometimes to mine. These are
used both client and server side.

 How about PREREQS_OK?

 Actually, HAS_PREREQS sounds like technology that has prereqs
defined, not one that somebody has prereqs researched for.

 As always, I very much prefer native speakers (or others speaking
fluent English) to tell me how to name things.

 - ML