From: "Andrew McGuinness" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: freeciv-dev@gna.org
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] My units in enemy city
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:25:19 +0900

I sent this to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but it bounced.

I'm playing the trunk version with the civ2 ruleset (plus one change I
made to set City_Unhappy_Size).

svn revision is 14814

I incited a revolt in an enemy city "Batu" with my (Cornish) diplomat.
It was successful.  However, the city still belongs to the Majapahits,
which I am at war with.

I gained control of the Archer that was in the city, but not the city
itself.  I was able to move my Legion into and out of the city, but it
still does not appear on my city list, and still shows on the view with
the Majapahit flag.

Save game is attached.