I often move between different computers during the day. I can have
freeciv clients installed on each one, but I would like to continue the
same saved game, not switch between different games.
So I would like to have my saved games floating in "the cloud", kind of
like your del.icio.us <http://del.icio.us> bookmarks, available wherever
you go.

I don't know how this is best implemented... maybe by a single dedicated
server (like del.icio.us <http://del.icio.us> ... obviously your games
would be associated with your login), or maybe by letting individual
players configure where their games will be stored.

Maybe there's a free web storage service that could be used for the purpose.

Lars