2008/6/29 Daniel Markstedt:

> ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _locale_charset
> /opt/local/lib/libintl.dylib(localcharset.o) definition of _locale_charset
> /opt/local/lib/libiconv.dylib(localcharset.o) definition of _locale_charset

 At least revisions 14778 (PR #40275) and 14890 (PR #40301) affect how
these libraries get linked in. Does S2_1 compile for you? These
changes are there as well.

 I guess that correct behavior in your environment would be to link
directly against libintl only, and not against libiconv, when nls is
enabled. When nls disabled, should link against libiconv only.

> ld: Undefined symbols:
> _gtk_image_clear

 gtk_image_clear() seems to be gtk 2.8 feature. Either we have to
replace this call or to make 2.8 minimum gtk version.

> This is on MacOSX 10.3.9, with GTK+ 2.6.8

 - ML