On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  After rates are adjusted, message about rate exceeding is sent about
> all changed values - also those which took excess from other values.
>
>  Fix attached.

I don't like the idea of a function that has side effects returning a
value that pretends like it's a pure function.

And what's the purpose of the return value anyway?  Wouldn't the
simplest fix be just to change the != to < in the three comparisons?

On the other hand changing the function to return the new value (a
struct player_economic) so that it didn't have side effects, might be
worthwhile.

-jason