> [book - So 20. Jul 2008, 22:29:40]:
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] - So 20. Jul 2008, 18:15:03]
>
> > Since there hasn't been done anything here
> > for a month I assumed that this would be an
> > ideal training ground for newbies. ;)
>
> It was very low on my list of things to do, despite
> the always-drawn output being quite an eyesore.
> Great that you saved me the trouble of having to
> implement this myself.

Thank you book, I really appreciate your quick and helpfull responses.
I'm glad if I helped you to save some time for doing other more
important stuff with this.

> > I tried to supply an option for the view menu
> > in the same manner as all the other options
> > have been coded before. However, I don't really
> > understand the necessarity for the key_x_toggle()
> > wrapper function, when you could just use
> > directly the request_toggle_x() function in
> > control.c. Yet I still used the same way arround
> > for I may be too stupid to understand this. :D
>
> My guess is that one day keys will be configurable
> and the key_* functions correspond to bindable
> operations.

Well that doesn't really sound convincing to me (not that it would
matter to convince me ;) ). If you would make the key combos
configureable for the user, wouldn't it be all the same if you'd call
either key_*_toggle or request_toggle_* as both functions do the same
and are prototyped in the same header file anyways?

> > Also I used the key combo "<ctrl> + t" instead
> > of only "t", since all the other view options
> > are also using the <ctrl> modifier.
> >
> > This patch only works for the GTK client, but
> > should be addaptable for other clients.
>
> Not having found any problems with your patch,
> I'll commit it after the usual few day wait.

Well take all the time you like, no need to hurry for me. ;)

Greetings,
Nico