> [book - Sat Jul 19 04:02:14 2008]:
>
> My opinion is that the current behaviour is excessively
> nannying and adds needless complications. The goto code
> should just make the unit go where you tell it to go,
> taking a safe route if one exists, and should not try
> to second guess your intentions and "protect you from
> yourself".

> 皇帝陛下のために戦う神風が要るんだから。

Why is it that in previous versions of FreeCiv, I could send my aircraft
anywhere in the world that I wanted to, but in this last version (2.1.5)
it doesn't work like that?  I also agree that having to move aircraft
short distances at a time does not work very well.  Personally, for me,
it makes the game not worth the time to play.  In fact, even with using
waypoints, I still cannot move the aircraft very far at a time.