> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mon Aug 11 21:22:51 2008]:
>
> Hi Melanie,
>
> Thanks - but this wasn't my patch (I didn't code it).
>
> Nicolas did.

Yes, I know. :)

The way RT (the freeciv bug tracker) works is
that replies to tickets are sent to all requestors
and the freeciv-dev mailing list. Unfortunately I
do not have the required access permissions to
remove you from the requestor list, but I was
hoping that since I quoted Nicolas' message at the
top of the reply that that would be sufficient
context to clarify who was the intended recipient.

While I am venturing off-topic to this ticket,