2008/7/3 Jason Dorje Short:

> It sounds like 1 base per tile is a lot easier to implement.  Until
> there's a concrete need to break that barrier I wouldn't trouble
> yourself with generalizing it to multiple per tile.

 As Madeline pointed out, it should be possible to build even fortress
& airbase to same tile. This is actualyl more important than big
number of different bases so patchset I'm currently working on uses
one bit/base.
 Main obstacle are vision/border claiming sites, which cuurent code
identifies simply by the tile they are at. I think it's acceptable for
shortterm versions to make hard rule that only one such base can be in
each tile.

 - ML