It makes sense that simultaneous phases be provided with an option to have team
members simulate their turns at the same time.  At present, this is not an
option, even when simultaneousphases is set to 0, this option is not allowed.
When I tried this with 2 players v. 2 players, the simultaneousphases = 0
option permitted only one player to move at a time, while it enabled all other
players to set movements without moving; the simultaneousphases = 1 option did
what it is expected to do, to allow all players to move at the same time.
My proposal is to allow a third option (simultaneousphases = 2 ?) to allow team
players to move at the same time.