Whereas, there are map features to view how many turns until the production of
a unit, improvement, or wonder is built, and view how many turns until the city
grows to the next size: I suggest that we also allow one to be able to view the
number of traderoutes which exist inside a city.
The number of traderoutes has become a dominant part of the freeciv game since
2.0.0, meaning it is more important that we are able to see what traderoutes
(or how many) a city does have.  I also do not suggest that the default for
this option be turned on, as nobody will have a need to see the number of
traderoutes in a city early in the game (as caravans require Trade).  However,
later in the game it becomes more important to see which cities do not still
have traderoutes.