Am Donnerstag, 28. August 2008 02:26:02 schrieb Madeline Book:

> Of course, I would perfer if a translator could had
> a look and possibly think of better abbreviations that
> would be both intuitive and consistent with the rest
> of the German translation.

Well, I'm not really a translator but I happen to be able to understand
german, although not always really understanding Germans. ;) Germans really
do like abbreviations, but to me that is mostly more confusing than helping.
Maybe that is just because I have to memorize dozens of germans and english
abbreviations...

I always wondered about the w in the english native version as well as about
the + in the translation. Now you posted this I finally get it. :D Is it
really so crucial for the length of a message string that you can't just
write "wonder" or "built" in it? Though I don't really see why this info text
is particulary necessary anyways, as this particulary piece of news is the
very reason of the message itself. I would like to see it only in the
production info or progress bar as "available" ("verf├╝gbar") or "built"
("gebaut"), but that would mean some more work for all the other language
translators...

Greetings,
Nico