Client Ver 2.1.3

Not sure what other info you need - please let me know.

When selecting a city and looking at its overview, quite often balance of
land being worked around the city will change.

This is frustrating because you can set the city to mine a hill, harvest
crops etc. only to have the settings moved when the city overview opens.

Please let me know if you require further info on this - I'm sure that's not
a very good description of the problem.

Thanks

Richard

Richard Clement