Please disregard - this is because I was double-clicking on the cities

From: Richard Clement [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 3 September 2008 7:00 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Bug for Freeciv

Client Ver 2.1.3

Not sure what other info you need - please let me know.

When selecting a city and looking at its overview, quite often balance of
land being worked around the city will change.

This is frustrating because you can set the city to mine a hill, harvest
crops etc. only to have the settings moved when the city overview opens.

Please let me know if you require further info on this - I'm sure that's not
a very good description of the problem.

Thanks

Richard

Richard Clement