When I logged into RT (as guest) it displays the email address to submit
bugs as [EMAIL PROTECTED] after 2 unsuccessful attempts to submit a bug that
way I was informed via the forum that the correct address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] It would be helpful to new users to either fix the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] address or change it to the proper one.
Cheers!

Dennis d'Entremont
IT Professional CNA, MCP, A+, ITIL
LinkedIn Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/in/dennisdentremont