Fighter type units now pass all my tests, however there seems to
be a problem with bomber type units. In certain situations the
path finding code appears to get into an infinite loop (or take
very very long; I left it for several minutes with no change).
This can be seen with the airtest savegame if you take a bomber
in Amsterdam and try to hover a goto beyond its possible range
(e.g. near Kocevje or near the unknown tiles beside Ormoz). What
is strange is that a bomber starting in Rotterdam does not make
the pf code go into the loop; it correctly stops and shows that
the destination is unreachable in less than a second.