Hello,

I was fairly late in a game yesterday and had noticed that the game slowed
as its state got more complex.  During the AI's turn, the window would gray
to indicate such, and changes with large ramifications (mainly changing
governors) took a long time to process.  I was in the Cities report,
changing the governors of several cities; when I was done, I noticed a tab
handle with no label or X.  I clicked it to see what it was, and the game
crashed.   I restarted Freeciv and found my game safely tucked away in an
autosave (whew!); I didn't experience any symptoms of the crash.

I saw a blank tab handle again today, once again late in the game and
preceded by the same symptoms.  Except this time I was already in the tab;
it was the Research report.  I clicked where the X should have been and
nothing happened.  I saved my game and changed to View, then back to
Research.  The game crashed, so I started Freeciv up again and found my
save.  But this time, I experienced another bug; I'll send it after this one
and name it "Bug: crash causes loss of automatic movement deference".

Thanks,
Chris