> [book - Mo 10. Nov 2008, 01:16:10]:
>
> > [guest - Sun Nov 09 12:02:10 2008]:
> >
> > This is still an issue. A lot of netbooks have a 1024x600
> > resolution on which freeciv is unplayable. Please consider
> > making the interface work on those screens.
>
> Could you be more specific about what makes it unplayable,
> for example what client you are using and what parts of the
> interface do not fit correctly.

I'm not the guest above, but i have the same problem:

If I want to start a new game there is a dialog where i can configure my
opponents and set game parameters. The dialog buttons are not reachable
with 600 pixels height.

On the other hand on my Nokia N800 with 800x480 px resolution there is a
good freeciv port...

Are there special configuration files or parameter i can use to solfe
this issue?

> Or is it just that the map view in the gtk client cannot be
> resized less than a certain height and width?

This I only would know if i start the game :)

Btw. how i can create an account for this bug tracker?

Ciao jukey (jukey -at- ju-key.de)