hi, im very like with your game. but unfortunately, freeciv 2.1.8 made my
system crashed. im using mandriva 2009.0 and i downloaded freeciv from
official source (RPM). the crashed system happened after i played for hours,
when the crash almost same with when you logged out (x server restarted),
then want to log in again, its happen repeatedly so i have no choice than to
¨hard-shutdown¨ it. then i played the autosave again. one day my system cant
recover after the crash so it wont boot. i reinstall my system again. so i
would be pleased if this dont happened again. tx for your attention.