Christian Knoke wrote on Jan 11, 10:34 (-0800):

> SVN trunk current gtk2
>
> The borders bug (territory just conquered is not available for cities) has
> become even worse since very recent. GTK2 restart doesn't help anymore.

Its threefold. First, the tile ownership of the the sourroundings of cities
is computed false, in case a) the enemy builds new cities in the near of my
border. Then he gets tiles he shouldn't get and my cities starve.
b) when I conquer cities, the do not get tiles they should have, and starve.
Second, conquered cities cannot even use the tiles they own, sometimes. The
CMA does not use them, and clicking on city center in city report doesn't
either. This can be solved by restarting the gtk client.

The case 1 a) has been worsed since 2 days or so. Cities doesn't have the
tiles they should have, after conquering them, even if I own the complete
island they are on.

Bad impact on playing ...

Christian