This transaction appears to have no content
2_2, At revision 15422. Running under Fedora Core 9 on 32-bit Dell Optimax or
Optima or some such name.

The popup saying to report the bug wasn't amenable to the normal Xwindows
copy/paste facility so I don't have it in my paste buffer. Something about '?'
and ascii character 63.

(I posted it to forum last time it happened.. will go grab it from there; is
the lack of copy/paste a deliberate feature or some stupid bug of the widgets
system or what? Wesnoth has same stupid problem, cannot copy/paste its
storyline text to report typos in storylines. But not being able to copy/paste
bug/error reports that specifically ask you to report them seems particularly
maladroit.)

Okay, found it in forum: "Unknown ascii value for num: '?' 63."

book said to submit a savefile here exhibiting the problem, so I have attached
the example that I just got, a fresh new world created from scratch 16th Jan
2009 using the SVN version mentioned above. I didn't hack the savefiles or
anything, I even let it generate the saves automatically once I realised it was
defaulting to one save per turn without my having to manually ask for a save
each turn.

-MarkM-

http://www.flickr.com/gift/