quote:
"I also noticed that we now calculate the values at the beginning of the
turn, but write them to log only at the end of the turn. We should probably
move log writing to the beginning of the turn too."

ahh, maybe that explains why civscore.log seems to record turns differently
than the savegame files. I've been trying to figure out if civscore.log
simply doesn't record the last turn, or if it just records the turn numbers
and years differently than the savegame files - it starts at turn 0-4000bc
(savegame begins at turn 1-3950bc) and ends the turn before the last savegame
file.

I'll apply this patch to LT6 as well, and see if it all syncs up.