2008/3/11 Marko Lindqvist <cazf...@gmail.com>:

>  This proof-of-concept patch allows building multiple clients in the
> same builddir, so that you don't need to compile common parts
> separately for each client.

 Since previous version by Madeline
 - Updated against current svn
 - Dance around libtool --preserve-dup-deps bug causing build of
client from static libraries to fail (rewritten client/Makefile.am)
 - Xaw client is never selected when automatically selecting just one
client, just like before this patch
 - Removed BeOS client from configuration summary as there currently
is no such gui

 In order to get (more important) build with static libraries to work,
I had to sacrifice capability to build shared client library, common
to all different clients.

 - ML