                 Release:
        Operating System: None

Subject: Bug: AI does not change government
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:07:41 +1200
To: rep...@rt.freeciv.org
From: "Nathan Currier" <nwcurr...@gmail.com>
Republic.

I am running Freeciv-2.1.6-win-gtk2 on Windows Vista.

It is approximately 0 AD, I have had Marco Polo's Embassy
for a while, and all 19 AIs are living under Despotism. The
number of turns for a revolution is at most 4, but for
some reason the AIs do not consider it worthwile to change
government. Some of them have had knowledge of Monarchy
for ages but they will not change. I doubt there is any
realistic situation where an AI would not benefit from
changing from Despotism to Monarchy.

I have been doing a lot of loading and saving so this
might be related to the load/save revolutions bug (#14333),
but I have never seen an AI get stuck in anarchy.

public.