This patch really depends on 13856 due to the upkeep information saved in the
unit struct. At the moment this is not working as mentioned in the text to
13856. Somehow the upkeep information is not transfered to the client.

Due to the fact, that the patches touch the same code a certain dependency
exists or applying the patches would mean to rebase each patch. I could
rewrite this patch, so it is independant ...

--
Matthias Pfafferodt - http://www.mapfa.de
Matthias.Pfafferodt <at> mapfa.de