> [jmarda...@ifrance.com - Thu Jan 29 18:53:19 2009]:
>
> I have made a patch for the gtk client of freeciv adding
> a TradeRoute tab in the CityDialog.
>
> The patch was made on rev 15454 of trunk
>
> 3 files attached :
> - A svn diff patch for updated files (client/gui-gtk-2.0/Makefile.am,
> client/gui-gtk-2.0/gui_main.c, client/gui-gtk-2.0/citydlg.c)
> - A new file client/gui-gtk-2.0/trade.c implementing the trade tab
> - A new file client/gui-gtk-2.0/trade.h for the header

As stated in #40710 you need to follow the patch
submission guidelines if you want to have someone
examine this patch. It's not that we cannot make
it work, it's that it will take too long if we
need to do this each time.

I will close this ticket, and if you want to try
again to have this feature included (I do like
the idea) you can post a corrected version to
the gna bug tracker:
https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=freeciv