    There is a problem with the GTK shipped with windows version. I have
the same problem.

    You can try this:
    * Install VirtualBox
    * Install a Linux distribution (ubuntu, opensuse, etc...)
    * Install the freeciv distributed in the distribution, or install
from the source.
    * Enjoy ;-)

    PS: That way you can see the superiority of free desktop over
windows ones...

En/na Paul Angel ha escrit: