> I've noticed numerous bugs with the [patch] tags in the gna bug
> tracker. Just though it'd mention, if you haven't noticed already,
> that there's a separate patch tracker available at
> https://gna.org/patch/?group=freeciv
>
> Do you think we'd use it, or shall I just close it?

I did noticed it but as it was not used I send all patches to the bug
tracker.

I would like to see the split bugs <> patches into two trackers, there
bugs includes crashes / errors (+ the patches to correct them) and patches
contains new features to freeciv. This way it would also be easier to
check if a bug was reported before.

Matthias

> Best,
>
> Daniel