> I propose we add reset command first so it makes
> it to 2.2 and make settings changes only to 2.3.
> Would that be ok?

So freeciv 2.2 is around the corner? Does this means
that at the moment the focus is on removing bugs and
not add new things?

I will update the reset patch to trunk and also look
into the open bugs. Below some information to my
tickets.

The settings update and all connected changes can be
put aside till 2.3-devel. This are the tracker ids
* bug #13867
* bug #13868
* bug #13869
* bug #13870
* bug #13871
* bug #13872
* bug #13873
* patch #1197
* patch #1198
* patch #1199
* patch #1200

The following tracker ids are superseded by the above
and can be closed:
* bug #13621
* bug #13805
* bug #13810

Are the following tickets considered for 2.2?

* Setting to control distance of traderoutes. (patch #1201)
* add illness information to gui-win32 (bug #14015)

The patch 'pollution on lakes / ocean' (bug #13599)
is only interesting for 2.3-devel as some code for
the AI to clean up the new pollution has to be written.