                 Release:
        Operating System: None

Currently when you create a global worklist, that worklist is only accessible
as long as civclient is running.  If the game crashes and you restart with an
earlier save, the global worklists are no longer available.  This is also the
case if you quit normally and later start the game again.

I would actually prefer if the worklists were not saved on a per-game basis,
but instead accessible in any game, as I find myself creating the same
worklists in almost every game.