Oops, I sent you a message before I saw your comment here.  Feel free to
answer that message in a ticket if the answer would be of use to others as
well.

Can you tell me what's wrong with the wiki article, or if there's another
place which contains up-to-date information?  I'd like to make it accurate
since it's got detailed instructions and seems like a logical place for
people to look for that information. (Alternately, you could make it accurate
if that's easier than explaining to me.)