                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: None

Like the previous patches, I tried to move the server specific options in
connection->server and the same for client specific fields.  Actually, there
is nothing to move.  However, I am really intrigued by the is_server field
which has been added at revision 9085 for PR#11122.

First, this field doesn't mean this connection is a server, but that we are
in server side, so it's a client connection, which is really confusing...

Second, I don't the the advantage to test pc->is_server instead of is_server,
except that it does an extra addition and it takes some memory more in every
connection structure.

Maybe I miss something, could someone explain me that?