>> - Added color parameters to couple of notify_player() calls
>> where they were still missing. I hope there is no more.
>
> Could I ask you where did you find them?

I don't remember exactly which ones they were, but they were from
diplomats.c. In some cases where there is two notify_player() calls like one
for vistim and one for aggressor, you had forgotten color parameters from the
latter one.

>> Too bad these don't cause compiler error as it's vararg function
>
> What function are you talking about?

 I meant that compiler does not catch missing color parameters as
notify_player() is vararg function. It just uses format string as foreground
color...