2009/9/10 Jordi Negrevernis i Font <jnegrever...@jnfprogramari.com>:
> En/na Marko Lindqvist ha escrit:
>> 2009/9/5 Marko Lindqvist <cazf...@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Instead of just deciding everything among maintainers, I call all
>>> developers to comment on how we approach 2.2 release.
>>>

>>  ...and nobody commented. I'll add some comments of my own then.
>>
>>  Some things that need to be done before 2.2.0:
>>
>>  2) Borders system needs some work.
>>      I'm not completely sure what should be done, but current code is
>> step backwards from S2_1. It's a shame border system has been touched
>> at all since S2_1.
>>

>    Why you say that current code is step backwards from S2_1? I'm fine
> with the changes that has been done. Now an occupied city does not
> starve with the new border system. And the borders change in a
> reasonable way when creating and destroying cities.

 Ok, I'll admit that it has its merits. After all, I'm the one who did
the latter rewrite :-)

 Users, however, seem to think that S2_1 border system was better than
current http://forum.freeciv.org/viewtopic.php?t=6033 Even the way
newly founded cities did not 'steal' borders is considered good thing
in S2_1.

 - ML