Am Thursday 10 September 2009 15:42:56 schrieb Marko Lindqvist:
> 2009/9/5 Marko Lindqvist <cazf...@gmail.com>:
> > Ruleset format freeze:
> > Do we need to make any changes to ruleset format before 2.2 is
> > released? Let me know of any such patches or plans. Ruleset format
> > freeze means that people can start making rulesets against current
> > freeciv codebase knowing that their ruleset will be 2.2 compatible.
>
>  Nobody commented that they have patches or plans for patches changing
> ruleset format. We can declare ruleset format frozen?

Possible patches which changes the ruleset are the tech upkeep
(https://gna.org/patch/index.php?1264) and the variable city radii
(https://gna.org/patch/?1235). While the first one could be ready for 2.2
(for testing; the right numbers have to be found) the second one changes a
basic game principle and needs some discussion.

I'm fine if both wait for 2.3 ...
--
Matthias Pfafferodt - http://www.mapfa.de
Matthias.Pfafferodt <at> mapfa.de