> It seems that you are saving value to savegame as "game.restrictinfra", but
trying to load value "game.info.restrictinfra". Have you tested this?

I updated the patch. I test if the effect is working; normally this does not
include a save/reload test ...

> Also, as new value is added to game.info, network protocol is changed.
Capstr must be changed accordingly.

I try to remember and write this into the note to the patch. For local
testing this results in a not appling patch so I do not include this change.

changes:

* check if the tile is owned by a player

(file #6677)

File name: 0001-add-option-to-restrict-the-use-of-road-and-rails-for.diff
Size:6 KB